Oct 26, 2010

It's A Little Scary

I'm older than I think I am and that fact just jumps up and smacks me in the face sometimes.
Like today !  My age, and the way I was raised, has had long boney fingers tugging me back from the brink of the unknown and the terrifying.  I am braving a whole new concept ... one that has horrified me in the past.  Hey ! it's nearly Hallowe'en ... scary is as scary does.
I have now bitten the bullet and joined the rest of the millions who have been blogging on the internet.  I am trying to be brave in my advancing age.

Age ... now this is a word I never considered when I was young ... 'cause I wasn't going to get old ... EVER ! I'm not really very old by today's standards but I never, in my wildest dreams thought I would reach the grand old age of 60 something !
Anyway, old or not so old, I will endeavor to keep up with this blog for the main purpose of sorting out thoughts and ideas and posting my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.