Mar 29, 2011

Connections @ Joshua Creek Heritage and Arts Center

The opening of "Wishes" by Connections Fibre Artists opened last Sunday ... and I forgot my camera !
But I did have my 2 granddaughters with me and we had a lovely time.
It was my chance to pick up my 'professional' photograph of my piece in the show entitled 'I Wish I Had Known You'.
WISH I HAD KNOWN YOU

This work is on a stretcher frame and is not symmetrical which is totally ok and is approx. 21"x22".
At the opening several people wanted to hear the whole story and were truly fascinated by the emotion expressed in the piece. A small newspaper/letter reporter also did a quick interview ... overall, a successful piece of fibre art for me.
For the background and story on this piece, please see post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.