Jun 15, 2011

The Days Are Flying !

It's been hard getting to work on these lilies and the humidity has wrecked havoc on my water-soluble. I had to set my work aside for more than a day !
Yesterday was better and my needle and threads drove through and held.
                                                            My beloved old Kenmore.

I wanted to have them ready for this Saturday but I'm not sure I'm going to make it. If everyone and everything could just leave me be for 2 days, I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.