Jul 5, 2011

Star Gazer

As I said in an earlier post, I forgot to take a final photo of my lily piece.
But co-members of Connections took one for me as they hung the show last week ... it is a beautiful photo ! Thanks to Jim Hart and John Willard !



        The display case at the Royal Botannical Gardens ... hard to photograph due to the reflections.
Lilies
f i b r e A r t E x h i b i t i o n
in the large showcase by the main auditorium
July 5 to 31, 2011
at
Royal Botanical Gardens
680 Plains Road West,
Burlington, ON
The Ontario Regional Lily Society
and
The Royal Botanical Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.