Aug 10, 2011

3 Weeks in a Trailer

Yup, just got home on Sunday from Killbear Provincial Park, camping in a new/old hard walled trailer ... luxurious compared to our old hard-topped tent trailer and it will be even more so when we hook up to an electrical site in September !  Livin' the high life now ... lol.
I was pleased that I was able to develop a drawing, choose the fabrics and also had the time to mull it all over in my head before I begin to sew.
And two and a half small ink drawings to boot !
Lots of bear/wildlife stories to share.
Will be back soon to post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.