Aug 17, 2011

Knowth Neolithic Passage Tomb, Ireland

While surfing Flickr one day recently (my favorite site being 'Ruins Of Ireland') I came across a gorgeous photo, by Dennis Rogers, of a fascinating place. I was grabbed by the wonky spiral at first and then by the fact that although it looked like an abstract it was actually very real ! ... and then the colours just happen to work with my potassium permanganate dyed fabrics and some of my hand-painted ones ! Bonus !! I didn't have to paint anything ! So I emailed Dennis and asked his permission to use his photo for my next threadpainting ... he so graciously agreed and wished me luck.
The 'begin' has begun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.