Aug 18, 2011

The KnowthTomb Project

 This is how I want the finished look to be ... on a stretcher frame and a good 2"-3" black border.
... a closer look at the passageway

I have to admit that I am kind of scared that I am not going to achieve the effect I want on my newest piece of work. The colours look washed out ... the depth of the orange isn't showing ... I guess my threads will have to work a wee bit harder.  I'll try to take another photo later in the day.
I spent 2 hrs. tracing tiny pattern pieces and cutting them out ... whew !
But, overall I am still excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.