Oct 2, 2011

Warp Speed

I am amazed by the phenomenom of time ... it has slipped away so fast again this month !
September has disappeared at warp speed !
I know I did a few things;
... finally put the finishing touches to 'Sisters'
... and 'Stargazer' is packaged and ready for shipment to Ohio
... and I spent a lovely weekend in Port Elgin with my sister and my aunt
... and, oh yeah !, my 7th grandchild was born on the 17th ! A 9lb9oz boy ! Now I remember !





.. and then I house/dog sat for a friend and then dog-sat for my daughter ! 
October will probably be no better what with the studio tour looming in 2 weeks ... and another gr.child will be arriving in Dec. .... Christmas will be here before I'm aware !
 I have actually been doing more work on my computer, setting up a blog for my group 'Connections Fibre Artists'. A whole lot of fun, time consuming but I am enjoying it. I have taken portrait photos of some of the ladies and added them to our blog. My camera has become an important tool.   http://connectionsfibreartists.blogspot.com    Check it out.
The last of my ink drawings is done and 'The Knowth Tomb' project is half done (how did I manage to squeeze that in ?). Almost ready for the studio tour.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.