Nov 21, 2011

Lost Girls

My very pregnant youngest daughter asked me last month if I knew where her dolls ... Miss Violet Pickles and her friend Ruby Buttons ... were ? ... had I kept them for her ? The truth was, I had kept them for her for years but I couldn't honestly remember whether I still had them or whether I had already given them to her at one point. But I took a quick look in my studio ... where everything ends up eventually ... and came up with nothing and assured her that I probably did give them back and that she would likely find them in a moving box.


Well, weren't we both surprised when 2 round liquor bottle boxes gave up there treasures when the 'big studio clean-up' began.
With a bath and fresh ribbons they look as good as new.


... certainly worth checking all those bags and boxes !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.