Feb 9, 2012

Inspired

Sundown - the finished size will be approx. 18" x 20"
Late last summer I found the most lovely photo by Guelph photographer Wayne Bristow.
I've borrowed photos before and have had permission granted so graciously. The, photo I am using, is of a sundown shot low and through the grass and with a filter on the lens. The colours were very close to the ones I have been using of late ... I hope I can do the photo justice.
Sundown - close up - just my painted background with painted grass secured in place with 'Wonder-under'. The grasses are shades of black with some having a distinct blue to them, which will all be enhanced when I begin to machine-paint with threads. 

3 comments:

  1. Your quote below made me laugh. I am sure you will do the photo justice, having seen your work on Flickr. Pleased to have inspired.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of levity is always in order ... glad you had a chuckle.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.