Aug 3, 2012

Field Corn II

I am very pleased to announce that my piece 'Field Corn II' has been accepted into the show Fibre Content ~ a juried exhibition of fibre art, sponsored by SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates, Western Ontario Group).


Fibre Content 
October 27-28, 2012
Juried Exhibition of Fibre Art at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre

Show hours: Saturday 9-5, Sunday 10-4.

Some works will be for sale.


Admission will include access to a vendor marketplace of related art merchants. Come and join us in the beautiful downtown Burlington area, situated on the shores of Lake Ontario, close to a local art gallery, restaurants and boutique shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharron--well deserved for fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharron, Thanks for turning off the WV :)
    I absolutely LOve this piece, and congrats on getting it in 'Fibre Content'. I would love to be able to do this sort of thing well. I've had a little dabble in machine embroidery, but nothing I would care to show anyone else :) I think it's very clever to be able to do it well. I will be back! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is gorgeous! I am a macro kinda girl so this really appeals to me on so many levels. The thread really works so perfectly with fibrous corn stocks. Congrats.

    Cheers Patti

    ReplyDelete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.