Oct 23, 2012

Making The Best Of A Dreary Day

Wet, wet and more wet !

Getting a good wash at least.

My maple tree ... yesterday was starting to finally turning colour, today it is so dark outside that the colour looks sapped.

Alone in the house today and it's been rainy all night. Through the night I listened to rain that was coming down so heavy that I felt I was under a tin roof. 
Got out there in it this morning and took people to 2 different schools and one workplace. Out of the crazy traffic now and it is a perfect day to catch up on a few things in the studio. Have turned on all the lights and at least the room is warm and feels cosy. 
A Christmas card and a winter scene on my plate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.