Apr 3, 2013

Success

SUCCESS

See Your Goal
Understand The Obstacles
Clear your mind of Doubt 
Create A Positive Mental Picture 
Embrace The Challenge
Stay On Track
Show The World You Can Do It !                  


I do not remember where I came across this little gem ... it has been missing for years from my desk top ... found now while throwing out old paperwork ... worth sharing ! 
I remember thinking that this would be a good thing to give my granddaughter when she entered high school ... now she is about to go to university ! I will make sure she gets a copy this time !
But ... it applies to us all at any age ... as artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.