Aug 10, 2013

I HAVE FINISHED IT !

Lake Huron Sunset ~ 16" x 20"
 I am done and still love it ...  'tho' my photo doesn't quite do it justice !  I finished it Thursday just before dinner but left it till today when I signed and stretched it. Besides, my daughter has been in 'labour' for days now, never amounting to much but baby is definitely getting ready ... her due date is next Tuesday, Aug 13.  So, pretty exciting times ahead for us ... #10 grandchild !

I hope the details below are clear enough.
.... detail, setting sun ....

... detail, right ...

... detail, left ...

...detail, upper right ...

8 comments:

  1. t really turned out well! Just lovely! All the best with grandchild #10! I have only one and that seems like plenty! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberta,
      Baby #10 is officially due tomorrow but has been 'practising' for 2 weeks !
      I have 2 sets of gr. children 7-18 yr. olds and then these last 4, all under 23mos.
      In a couple of years we will experience that 'mad, running, into everything' scene again ;)

      Delete
  2. love love love love love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, arlee ... thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

      Delete
  3. the dimension and detail are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.