Dec 6, 2013

Christmas is for Families


I had just finished signing my Christmas cards … because, finally, the sun was shining …. after some very dull, dark days ... and the Christmas spirit was upon me … when we became aware of someone at the door.
Between the doors was this jar of home-made cookies (above) from our grandniece, 5 mo. old Elizabeth Kate, with a Christmas card photo of her in a Santa hat and little else … too cute !
This is definitely a sign of Christmas as we haven't seen this little one yet due to a slight rift in the family. What a generous gesture on behalf of Elizabeth's mom.
*ps … the cookies were delicious  ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.