Aug 5, 2014

JURORS CHOICE AWARD ! ! ! !

An update;

“I choose Sunset on Lake Huron for its sophisticated
drawing quality and successful use of fibres. I was
also impressed with the artist’s ability to
incorporate a sense of light. This work is a lovely,
subtle collage with great composition.”

Sandra Dupret, Dean and Principal of the Haliburton Campus of Fleming
College, is immersed in and responsible for one of the leading arts education
institutions in Canada. With a history of more than 40 years, the Haliburton
School of The Arts has established a reputation for excellence through
innovative delivery formats and diverse programming in arts, heritage, and
sustainable building. With a Master’s Degree in Fine Arts (Printmaking and
Sculpture), she is an exhibiting artist, educator, curator and administrator. She
is the 2014-15 President of the Board of Craft Ontario.



10 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations ! They made a good choice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would definitely have had my vote. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seu trabalho foi premiado? Parabéns! Ele merece, é lindo!
    Um abraço!
    His work was awarded? Congratulations! It deserves it, it's beautiful!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all ... I was too excited yesterday to think beyond lying down !
    Today I'm good ... lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. And no wonder!!! Such a fabulous piece.....congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.