Oct 1, 2014

A Canadian Flag

I was blog surfing yesterday. 
You know that line at the top of your blog where you can sign out ? ... or to the left you can click on 'Next Blog'  ... well I clicked and got A Pieceful Life ( a quilters blog by Peg out of BC) ... and from there I came upon Family Trees May Contain Nuts, authored by Lori E.  
Lori had a flag that I coveted so I emailed and asked her if I could please have my own flag to post on my blog. Voila ... it's here ! I am so illiterate when it comes to actually getting things like this on my blog, but it worked ... hurrah ! 
If you want one, visit her blog where she writes some very funny stuff.

"The Story Of Me ... One day ... a long time ago, there lived a woman who did not whine, nag or bitch (that would be me) ... but, that was a long time ago and it was just that one day ... The End"

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!!
    I am looking forward to enjoying another new blog... new to me anyway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Lori ... very pleased to have you reading my blog ;)

      Delete
  2. a) totally fabulous flag
    b) totally hilarious joke
    thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, eh (pure canadiana) ... good to have a laugh every once in a while !

      Delete
  3. So glad you stopped by my blog. And I did the same thing to get my flag - there are just some things it's easier to ask somebody for help than to try to figure it out on our own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to have you on board Peg ... have some questions for you (will email) ;)

      Delete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.