Feb 26, 2015

'Blown Away'

I am truly blown away !
Visiting a fellow blogger, Leah Hughes , yesterday  and found this on her blog ... had to share it with you ! .... if you haven't seen this already, please take a look!
I wish I was savvy enough to show you an image of this sculpture by Penny Hardy.
http://britishwomenartists.com/art-show.php?art=4416#sthash.HRwO9vUH.dpb

'Through Our Hands' Magazine; this months issue is full of interest, but the article I love the best is  Linda & Laura Kemshall's Soapbox~ deja vu.  Something to think about !
http://issuu.com/laurakemshall/docs/throughourhandsmagazinefeb2015?e=3297033/11588949#search

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU !!!
    What an amazing figure that is !!!!
    It really blows one away !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favourite pieces. I first saw it posted on Facebook by Faerie Magazine. When I saw it I thought of a tree dryad. It looks rooted into the ground like a great tree and the spirit and soul of the tree is alive and exulting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Ann ... exactly ... now, all I want is to see this in person !

    ReplyDelete

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.