Nov 7, 2015

Torn


Magic, Healing, Creation

If a raven totem has come into our life,

magic is at play.
Raven activates the energy of magic
and links it to our will and intention.

With this totem, we can make great changes

in our life;
the ability to  take the unformed thought
and make it reality.
The raven shows us how to go into the dark

of our inner self and bring out the light of our true self;
resolving inner conflicts which have long been buried.
This is the deepest power of healing we can possess.


You may think I have gone off my rocker but ...
I finally got around to reading more about what my interaction with 'my' raven could have meant, to me, personally. I am still in awe.
Now I can say that several days after my interaction with 'my' raven, thoughts of an estranged relative popped into my many trains of thought and several days after that, this estranged person asked to 'friend' me on Facebook. I am torn as to what to do. Something tells me that another bout of ill health has occurred or is about to, for this person. 
Past history reared it's ugly head and reminded me of all that had resulted in this separation in the first place. 
Is healing on the way ? Will forgiveness make all better ? Or will forgiveness be another easy route to more bad behaviour ? Will I be sorry, in the long run ?
Am I bothered by this estrangement ? No.
Would my life be more enriched ? ... I don't believe so.

I think I have to think this through a lot more .... where are you Raven ?

Does anyone else have a 'totem' ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ! Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can leave a comment on my blog.
I appreciate this connection to you and I will endeavour to answer you as soon as possible.
Word verification has been removed for your convenience ... it is such a mood breaker !
Sharron.